With interactive tasks at various posts different aspects are addressed that can benefit your daily work with one another. Topics ranging from communication, social skills as well as management behaviour and qualities.
Of course we have some favourite locations we can offer you for your event. But if time is short and in order that you can fully benefit from your time, such team challenges can also be organised at your seminar hotel (space provided).
Possible topics and challenges:
- Water: canoeing contest
- Knowledge: build a Leonardo bridge
- Technique: treasure hunt with avalanche beacons
- Strategics: spider net
- Communication: CommunicARTio
- Cooperation: marbel run
- Creativity: domino effect
- Ressources: survival camp
- Team spirit: team square
- Balance: Stand-up-Paddling (SUP) on the lake
- Folklore: alphorn, flag waving
- Target orientation: Blowpipe challenge
- Nature: landart projects
Prices per person or group rates in CHF
|Team challenge, approx. 2 – 2,5 hours|| |
|Flat rate for up to max. 8 persons||920.00|
|per additional participant||115.00|
|Team challenge, approx. 3 – 3,5 hours|| |
|Flat rate for up to max. 8 persons||1’240.00|
|per additional participant||155.00|
Lunch (Drinks, sandwiche, fruit, cereal/chocolate bar)
Grill or BBQ incl. infrastructure and drinks
45.00 – 100.00
Trekking Team guides, all materials & material transports, permits/space rental on our designated locations, VAT
Transport to and from your seminar hotel.
All permits/location spaces that are not part of our designated locations
Availability: Basically all year round regardless of the weather. In case of very bad weather the programme might have to be adapted and moved to the indoors. Our suggested locations are the following:
- Hölloch Center, Muotathal
- Rachmaninov-Quai, Weggis
- Campus Hotel, Herteinstein
- Hotel Vitznauerhof, Vitznau
- Hotel Waldstätterhof, Brunnen
- Parkhotel Vitznau
- Maggia Delta, Locarno/Ascona
- Centovalli Outdoor Center
Group size: Max. of approx. 100 persons with 8-10 participants per team.
Bring along: Comfortable clothing suitable for the weather (T-Shirt/jumper, shorts/pants, sneakers), sun glasses, hat, sun cream and your raingear.